The Bad Hatchet Axe Throwing Saloon in Fort Lupton is the city's only family friendly venue with axe throwing, games, drinks and food. We strive to support the community with new, fun foods in a rustic saloon environment.
The Bad Hatchet Axe Throwing Saloon in Fort Lupton is hiring for cooks to help with our new food service offerings.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food
- Assist with menu planning and catering for special events
- Follow proper food handling procedures and maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Collaborate with the restaurant team to ensure timely and efficient service
- Maintain knowledge of current menu items, specials, and promotions
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience as a cook in a restaurant or food industry setting
- Knowledge of food preparation techniques and culinary terminology
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong knife skills and ability to handle kitchen equipment safely
- Familiarity with dietary restrictions and ability to accommodate special dietary needs
- Experience working in a dietary department or as a dietary aide is a plus
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
We are looking for cooks that are especially experienced in Craft Burgers, Sandwhiches and Fried Foods. Must be able to work in a small space alone or with another person (current kitchen is in a food trailer).
Expected starting date in begining of December.
About the Company
The Bad Hatchet offers a fun, relaxed and unique work environment. Flexible schedules and room to grow are just a few of the reasons The Bad Hatchet is a great place to work.